AmigaActive (1802/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:28 May 2000 at 17:34:13
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

On 28 May 2000 17:19:40 +0100, Neil Bothwick (neil@wire.net.uk) wrote:
> Kevin Fairhurst said,
>
> > Well I would have liked to have gone to the pub afterwards, but maybe next
> > time huh?
>
> What stopped you, others living just as far North managed a few pints :)

Ah but they were getting the train home, weren't they Neil? The problem
was, the other people with me weren't too happy about getting home to late,
and thus even though it was my car, I was out-voted. Oh well. If I'd had
my way, we would have gone forfood in the pub instead of at a service
station on the M40.

> > And any chance of you holding it a bit further north, say
> > Birmingham? ;-)
>
> Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Heh heh heh, I knew that would rattle a couple of people ;-)

> > i had a good time, and spent just a little too much :)
>
> Serves you right for buying that A3000 :-/

Is that a hint of jealousy Neil? ;) You'll find that it only has 4Mb FAST
ram, not the 16Mb as advertised. And there is some (not fatal, hopefully
;) battery acid damage too. And it's only a buster 6 chip.

And that wasn't all I bought, there's the Goldsurfer (which annoyingly wont
let me have both my modem and digital camera plugged in at the same time
cos the ports are too close together!) and the copy of CrossDOS 7 and
MacOS8 and that hard drive and ....

See what I mean? :)

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Remember the good 'ol days